Sunday 28 April 2019

Work in Progress - Part 1

Work in progress by Muchemwa Sichone:


 I think even though Kalingalinga is developing its infrastructure, the most important thing is that it’s people never let each other walk alone, even when things get tough, they still stand and build their families with full belief that things will get better, which is what we need in our society. 


Work in progress by Daut Makala:



Hear Daut speak about his work:






 Work in progress by Natalia Gonzalez Acosta:







Although I am photographing my project in analogue I can share some of the ladies I have been working with. I've been photographing along the long road in Kalingalinga where all of the market stalls are and have managed to collaborate with the group of market stall owners. Their businesses include vegetable stalls, tailors, coal sellers, barber shops and more


Work in progress by Kerstin Hacker:



This photograph speaks towards the social change about to happen in Kalingalinga. Beatrice and her fiance stand in front of their rented house. I am aiming to collect stories from the people who are living through this social change in their neighbourhood. 

No comments:

Post a Comment